The St Peters Tennis Club is a leading Tennis Club in Hamilton in the Waikato Area. The aim of St Peters Tennis Club is to promote the sport of Tennis amongst all ages within Hamilton and the Wider Waikato Areas, with the help of many avid volunteers, parents, players and administrators, St Peters Tennis Club strives to maintain an example of a leading tennis club in New Zealand.
To achieve this, we have clear goals both relating to our sport and to our members. Our aims and objectives of the Club are:
- To offer coaching and competitive opportunities in Tennis
- To promote the sport of Tennis
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone
- To ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment
- To maintain Sportmanship Throughout the Club
We are committed to achieving and contributing to personal success. We understand that everyone has different needs and goals so we have tailored our club for each individual player, personality and dream. In addition to our loyal club members, Throughout the Summer season we enter interclub teams into the Waikato Club Competition for all Levels.
We have a range of experienced players/coaches, administrators and professionals who are dedicated to our club and sport. St Peters Tennis Club is open to all and caters to all ages and abilities. To find out more, please contact us through our various social networking options or details below. We look forward to seeing you at one of our organised Club Sessions.